Friday, August 24, 2007

Miscellaneous

I was just reading Sister Flanagan's blog, and she said remember who you are at the end. This made me think of something my Book of Mormon teacher once said while everyone was filing out of the classroom after the bell: Remember who you are... and don't let it get you down! I loved Brother Swift, the hippie/convert teacher. I don't know, it's just a good story.
Mom and I went on a long walk this morning, and it was totally fun. It was also nice not to have slept in until 10 or 11. Holly Mom and I saw Hairspray today, and it is a really great, upbeat movie. I especially liked Seaweed, but that's a different story.
BJ and I went on a date last night. We went to this really nice Thai food restaurant kind of by ESRI, and we were going to go mini golfing afterwards, but we had to take Brother Laurence on some errands. So, we postponed the after dinner fun for today. We're going to sneak into the Johnson's backyard and play ping pong. You can tell who got to plan it. =)
The closer it gets to me leaving Redlands, the sadder I get about leaving. I'm also nervous about going back up to Provo and having to go to all my hard classes, and having to meet new people in my ward and classes and apartment. I don't have any idea as to who I'm going to be living with, so I hope they're nice. I am TOTALLY excited to see Roxy again. I've been thinking about her a ton lately, and telling Roxy stories and stuff. When we get up to Provo, I'm going to see if we can find her. Maybe I'll have to stalker-net her. Whatever it takes...

No comments: