Friday, August 31, 2007

I've finally moved into my apartment! My kitchen stuff all has a home. The stray bags found a place under my bed, although I'll need to lower the elevation in the near future. I don't want to be queen of the room. Also, it was a little scary getting out of bed.
I got to do the family names in the temple today. I went and got baptized for the two girl names, then they confirmed me at the waters edge. After that they asked me if I wanted to do a few more names, and of course I did. Right after I got out of the font, a guy got baptized for the guy name. From the time I walked into the temple from the time I walked out was about 15 minutes. It was a really nice experience. But I felt a little silly when I walked out, because I didn't bring a brush or anything so I had the dripping crazy hair. Turns out a bride and groom had just come out. Someday, a couple will be watching their wedding video and see me dripping wet in the background.
I went running this morning at 7:30 and it was really great. I didn't even feel like throwing up. But it is really hard running in Utah because there is no air here. Oh, well. I'll get used to it.
Oh, also, I reeeeeeeeeeally need to write my missionaries. It's been a week since I've gotten their letters, so I really need to write them with my new address.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! :) Thanks for your sweet comment--I also found yours through Shelleys--glad you're all settled in at the Y! Hope it's a great semester for ya!

Zotz said...

Speaking of missionaries...Hecht Elder hasn't written to me. Maybe you need to pay him a visit and give him the what for.