Thursday, September 06, 2007

First of all, I apologize to everyone who has written Hecht Elder, and not received a letter from him yet. I thought for sure he would write back. Maybe there was some freak accident and all your letters got lost. I dunno.
So Brittany and I just went to the temple to do the family names, and it was a really great experience. It was fun seeing my cousin again, but walking to the temple in high heels was not a great idea. When we got to the temple, Brittany was to do the family names, and so she got baptized and confirmed at the waters edge. I was watching from the area behind the glass with the pews, and I noticed that she was doing four names instead of three. I thought they'd just given her an extra name from the temple, so I thought nothing of it and did some confirmations. Then when I went to the fount, they asked if I was going to do the other family names, and I told them that my cousin had done them. Tuns out, Brittany did another family's names. Oops! But that's OK because I got to do our family names and get confirmed for them. Altogether it was great.
So I am really excited for my classes. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have at least one friend in each class, so I won't be so lonely. Juliet and I are in the same Physical Science class, so it will be nice to have a study Buddy and someone to keep me awake. I'm excited that Shelley and I are sharing a class, and it turns out that Roxy and I are in the same New Testament class!! When I saw her walking past me in the hall, I grabbed her, then we went to the same class. What a welcome surprise!!! Stats is scary, but I'm gonna get help and do well in it. All my other classes seem pretty cool.
And Holly, I'm gonna ask Bill on a date tonight. Don't worry!

2 comments:

Caleb Flanagan said...

Elder Hecht is probably enjoying every single letter that he gets, but don't forget that he is still in the MTC. You have almost no time at all to write letters while in the MTC. Don't stop writing to him just because he doesn't write back. I promise, the letters are important to get even if they don't have time to write back. You'll get a big thank you when he gets home.

Holly F. said...

But I want responses NOW. :)

Bill! Bill! Bill!

So, the lyrics, in order are: Can't Stop (Maroon 5); Don't Speak (No Doubt); Rock With You (Michael Jackson); Losing My Way (Justin Timberlake); Jenny (Flight of the Conchords). There you are.