Friday, September 28, 2007

Stalkerism and the double whammy

I began my life as a stalker today. I was walking home from class, and I saw a boy who looked pretty hot, so I thought I'd follow him to see where he lived. I was glad to find that he lives in the Riv, but he didn't go straight to his apartment. He went to the front desk, so I went in through the other door to the lounge, and puttered around for a bit until he left the office. So then I followed him some more, and come to find he lives by me kind of. I watched what apartment he went into (125) and ran to my ward directory at home. Turns out that our ward boundaries end at 124. Curses!!! So I'll just have to continue my life as a stalker. I hope it's worth it. =)
Anyways, the double whammy: Bill invited me to watch the Office at his sister's house last night, so naturally I said yes. But when we got there, it hadn't recorded properly, so we only got to see the last few minutes, which were hilarious, by the way. Anyways, Bill had to turn in early because he had to study for a test. But he is so cute, as he was walking me to my door, I thanked him for inviting me, and he said, "I like doing things with you." In my mind I did the aaaawwwww, but out loud I just said I like doing things with him too. But when I got to my apartment, I got bored because it was only about 10 o'clock, so I called Aaron, and we went for a walk. It was the freakingest long walk ever, but it was fun.
Here's the punchline: I saw both my boys, and got awkward porch scenes from both of them. Well, at least I have my new boy to stalk.

1 comment:

Zotz said...

Wow, what a brave thing to do. I am glad to see some of our mother/daughter talks paid off!! Oh, and don't forget about 'nice compliment' guy. Sounds like a great double date with your fellow classmate Shelley and her man are in order. Remember...no ring, no thing...to worry about.