Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Last night was another hard night I've had because of Tim. It's crazy, on Saturday it will have been six months since I've seen him, and I'm still having hard nights. Juliet's boyfriend just broke up with her, so I was laying in bed thinking about when Tim left, and all the feelings that I'd had came flooding back all too vividly. It took me about a half an hour to get myself thinking about something else, enough so at least that I could fall asleep. I think that it's good for me to have these times to realize how real feelings and stuff can be. I felt kind of bad, though, because Claudia was asleep, and I was trying to be as quiet as I could, but after a while I kind of couldn't hold it together. Oh, well, tonight's a new night, and I have plenty of school stresses to keep my mind busy. Thank heavens for papers and midterms and Shakespeare scenes and rock finals. Leesa and I are going to have a fun night on Friday. I think we're going to invite over a couple of boys, order take out, and watch a scary movie (for one of Leesa's classes she has to watch a bunch of movies. I figure as long as she has to watch them, she might as well have some friends to keep her company, and a cute boy to hold on to). Then Saturday is a Halloween dance for the ward, but I still don't know what I'm going to be. I'm thinking punk rocker again, because that was really fun last year, but maybe I need something new. Anyways, lets see if I can finally do my stats. Stupid Internet.

1 comment:

Zotz said...

You will remember Tim the rest of your life. That is a good thing. Have a spooktacular time at your ward party!!!!