Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Shout Outs

Roxy had a shout out to one of the Spandex Girls, so I thought I'd give some well deserved shout outs. Not everyone who I will list actually reads my blog, but that's OK.

Mom-You're awesome! I am one of the five luckiest girls in the world. You are an amazing woman, and I am so thankful to have you as my mommy! I love you!
Dad-Goes to Church! =) Shelley and I were in our Marriage and Family class, and he was talking about what dads can do to be better daddys, and Shelley and I looked at each other with huge smiles because you do all those things. The one we thought of the most was how you used to give us baths. Anyways, you are an amazing daddy, and I'm so thankful to have you! I love you!
Holly- Hip Hip Horray! It has been so awesome having you up here at school. I know I can count on you to do things with/for me. It's always a party at your house, and that is a relief that is greatly needed sometimes. Plus, who else has such awesome Office Parties? I love you!
Shelley-You Rock! It has been a great blessing to have you up here, too. It's nice to just sit and talk about everything with you. I love having a class with you, so that you can save me a seat, and be a witness of Ryker's glory. =) Thanks for your sweetness, and friendship we have, even though we're sisters. I love you!
Carlie- Hoopla! First of all, can I just say that you are so beautiful?! I was looking at some pictures, and there was one where you are sitting on the fire car at Disney Land, making a classic Carlie face, and I just fell in love with you all over again. I am so glad to have such a wacky fun hot loving sister. I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! I love you!
Kellie- Lovebug! I think you are amazing! You are so talented in tons of stuff that I would never have a hope in doing. Plus you have a big old soft heart. I'm just glad I have you to show me how to be hecka popular!=) I love you!
Brothers-in-law- OH Yeah! Thank you guys for being awesome. It's nice to know that I have you guys there for me when I'm in need of anything. And thanks for letting me play with your wives! I love you!
Roxy- Boomshadow Eternal! I can't believe how lucky I was to have YOU as a roommate. You are so different than me, and yet so much the same that we have all too much fun together. I'm so happy that I can talk to you about anything. Thanks for putting up with me, and all my craxyness. I really can't tell you how much you mean to me, and how much I treasure our friendship. I love you!

2 comments:

Holly F. said...

Holla! I loved my shout-out!

Zotz said...

Aren't you the cutest ever. Oh wait, Shelley just called, I'll comment more later. Tons of love and a pinch!!