Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Country Dancing...

So I decided to be a little spontaneous tonight, and actually went with Leesa when she invited me country dancing. I didn't really know what to expect, but it was all right. A couple of boys asked me to dance, and one named Mike asked for my number. Crazy, no? I did a few of the line dances, and most of them were really hard, so I couldn't get them by the end of the dance. Leesa is so good at them, though. I didn't have enough fun to actually ever go again. Also, I just kept looking at all the people there and couldn't stop feeling like they were all totally lame. Maybe I shouldn't go again to prevent myself from judging. But, now I can say that I've gone country dancing, and Leesa can't use the line, "you'll have fun!" because I now know the truth of what I will have... not fun.
Also, I did not see Ryker today. Ryker day is a special day, but when you don't actually see Ryker, what is the point of Ryker day? No point. When I realized I wasn't going to see him, I should have just jumped back in bed. I saw a couple guys who looked like Ryker at country dancing, but then I knew it wasn't him, because Ryker is not lame. But he would still look hot in flannel.

No comments: