Monday, November 26, 2007

I feel like such a sillikins sometimes. I got my test back today from Shakespeare, and it was one of those where you get a scan tron, but you also have to write on the actual test for essays and things. I'd forgotten about the scan tron part, and I saw that I hadn't circled an answer for many of the questions. I started freaking out, wondering why I hadn't answered so many of the questions. Lots of the m were the easy ones, too. When I finally realized the reality of it, I started laughing out loud. I don't know if professor Shakespeare appreciated that... or even heard it. Oh well, I like that class... efre nit! In a pumpkin!

2 comments:

Holly F. said...

Oh no, kins! Well, you probably subconsciously skipped that part of the test so you could go Trik or T'ing.

Anonymous said...

Phew! :P Sounds a little nervewracking--glad you were safe tho!