Friday, November 02, 2007

So you know how I stalked that boy from 125 a while ago? I saw him again today when I was walking back from class. This time he was standing waiting for the cross walk, so I went and stood by him so I could get a good look at his face. At that point I decided stalking him wasn't really worth it. Plus it turns out that everyone is on team Griffin. (by the way, his last name is not Christmas. It's Weaver. But maybe I can hold out for the middle name) I sent an invite to him on Facebook to Leesa's birthday party. If he shows, you will all hear about it.
I took a bag of candy to Jaren last night and talked to him for a few minutes. He is so the cutest.
I also went running last night with a friend, and it was so amazing. I love running, and we were going at a good pace for about 30-40 minutes. I really need to go running more often. It's good for my body, but it's really good for my brain.
Now I must study for my Shakespeare midterm that I am going to take in about three hours. Here is the sonnet I had to memorize for it:

Sonnet 18

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of Heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair that thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:
So long as men can breathe or eye can see,
So long live this, and this give life to thee.

Boomshadow! Punctuation and all. And I totally only started memorizing today.

1 comment:

Cari Dahl said...

Oh my goodness, are you taking this from William Shakespeare, the man himself? Well not really THE man himself, but well he IS named William Shakespeare. If so, I totally took a class from him, but not his Shakespeare class. ::sigh:: It was full. Okay, enough rambling.