Thursday, December 27, 2007

I love looking at Sister Hull's pictures, because the girls are soooo cute! Tonight we are going to have a Xanadu party, while Daddy conviniently has to go out for the night. Carlie is going to miss it, because she is babysitting the Hill children. They are moving in like a month, so no more new baby bed stories, or birthday panties. Sad times...
Today, I finished the puzzle that Dad gave me, the one that is like 3D, and it looks totally awesome!!!! It was a really fun puzzle to do, and I can't wait to paste it and put it up on the wall in my room. I hope my new roommate likes hot air balloons!
Now that Christmas excitement has settled down, I've begun to miss my friends. Although I have a lot more I want to do here, I would like to play with my new toys with Leesa and apt 77, the BN, and various other people, like downstairs Juli.
Being home is so nice. I don't think it's gotten below 50. Being silly with Carlie and Kellie is so much fun! They love Divine Comedy, and soon all the Chatfield girls will know the joys of quoting it. It is perfect here for running, and with the help of my running shoes, it is totally awesome. And Caleb, watch out, because I'm joining the miles war! Eating real home cooked food is so magical! I've gained like 5 pounds since I've been home, and I know I'll be shot for saying that.
Wow, Xanadu is going to be an interesting movie...

No comments: