Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My First Flight!!!

My first flying experience was pretty good. The whole thing went very smoothly, and it turns out I'm not terrified of it. Leesa drove me to the airport, and I thought she was going to walk me in and help me get started, but she just dropped me off. I went into the wrong terminal at first, and I walked around for a few minutes getting ready to freak out. But then when I got to the right terminal, I went up to these kiosks that people were waiting in line for and got my ticket, then checked my bag, and the lady told me where to go. The security check went well, and no police officers tackled me. While I was waiting to board the plane, I talked to Shelley for a while, then when I hung up, I decided to crochet a little. The second I pulled it out, I found myself surrounded by old ladies... literally. On either side of me there sat two old ladies at least 80 years old, both talking to me about their knitting adventures. It was kind of funny. So when we finally got on the plane, I got a little nervous about the flight, but when we finally took off, it was totally fun. I had this big grin on my face, and I was practically leaning out the window. I'm sure the guy sitting next to me thought that I was some kind of dufus. Anyways, I crocheted for a while, but I slept for most of the time. The landing was kind of cool. When we finally got off the plane, I had no idea where to go, so I kind of just followed people. It was weird being the one coming down the stairs, having people waiting for me. Usually I'm the one at the bottom of stairs waiting for someone way more exciting than me to come down. Now I'm home, and I slept forever, and it was fantastic!!! I like Carlie and Kellie and Daddy and Mommy!

1 comment:

Zotz said...

What a fun adventure. I like you too.