Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Budgeting and DMV: pure enjoyment

Last night for Family Home evening, Corbin and I took care of lots of family business, such as budgeting for big things in the next couple months (Christmas gifts, a weekend in NYC, more music equipment, etc).  Then we got all our paperwork ready to register our new car and get our NY drivers licenses. Being a grown up is complicated sometimes.

This took us many hours of the night that we were not expecting to spend.  I guess it's a good thing we never got around to getting our redbox flick, since we wouldn't have had time to watch it.  

I'm just clinging to the idea that we have a date coming on Friday thanks to the Young Single Adults in the branch.  They're having a babysitting night, which gave me a great excuse to rope Corbin into a homework-free evening.  I guess I didn't do a very good job though, because he'll be spending the first few minutes taking a test.  But I get him afterwords, dang it!

Now for cute pictures.
 Leslie has some fun tickly hair!

 It creates adorable baby giggles.
 And here are my two wonderful boys!
They are the greatest thing in my life.

I'm excited to vote today!  And since the sun is shining for the first time in a million years, we're walking to our polling place!

No comments: