Saturday, November 03, 2012

Fun pics

Just to let everyone know, we were not affected by the Frankenstorm.  We got lots of rain, but that's pretty usual for Ithaca.  We're praying for all the people who were affected, some of which are my friends. Love you miss you!
 Instead of carving pumpkins, we invited the Gullys over to make jug-o-lanterns. Can you tell which one Ava made?  Theo was too good for it, Ii guess.  Either that, or he did not approve of my helping him.
I think I feel a Halloween tradition forming, though.  I sure love this!
 Best baby trap ever.  He knew how to crawl in, but couldn't figure how to crawl out.
You can see all 5 of his teeth perfectly!  And a cheerio.

2 comments:

teridmama said...

wonderful pictures! Love him!

Brittany Bird said...

What a cute (i mean scary!) little monster Theo makes ;)