Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Photo dump, and Halloween

We had the Gullys over for Halloween night, and we had a grand old time!  We saw a few trick or treaters (next year I'll make sure to stock up on candy more thoroughly), ate plenty of yummy treats, and admired our cute costumed babies.
 My Halloween decor inspired by Holly's white finger-knit garland.  I put it up on the ceiling, and I thought, you know what would look great with this?  A huge freaky spider.

I shared Theo's costume for a minute. Don't worry, I know I look good.

For the first time probably of my life, I did not dress up on Halloween day.  I was just too plain busy.  Does this make me a real grown up?

1 comment:

teridmama said...

Yes, no time to dress up does make you a grown up! :-) He is so adorable and I REALLY appreciate the videos you post of him. I wish I could see him! Thanks for the adorable grandbaby and for sharing him this way! Love you!