Friday, October 12, 2012

Wooly Caterpillar

 Theo's love for the shower and shower curtain is why he is banished from the bathroom when I bathe.
 I'm just gonna come out and say their names: Leslie and Ava.  I feel so free!

When we were walking to the park yesterday, we saw a veeeery wooly caterpillar walking across the street.  These little guys are everywhere!  Leslie is a cool kid, so she picked him up to show the kids.  Ava thought he was pretty cool, and was a gentle girl when petting him.
 I'm not sure if I've said this, but Theo hates to have his hands held.  So he didn't get to pet the little guy.
But we did have a package waiting at home from Aunt Holly!  Look at the sweet hotwheels wrapping paper!  And now Theo can be a warm boy this winter.  PLUS there was an extra surprise of a baby photo album inside.  We love it a lot.

No comments: