Saturday, June 08, 2013

Kydo, and the Mystery Bridge


I finally decorated using my antique sheet music.  Today, I added the touch of pressed flowers.  I pressed them myself from the chrysanthemum plant Corbin gave me for our anniversary.  It might not look too fancy, but it's sweet to me.


Today, Corbin's band mate Josh came over to jam.  He brought Kydo, who was a very understanding dog when it came to Theo's loving embrace.


Here, Theo is leaning back onto the doggie.  What a guy.  We also fed Kydo lots of frozen peas to help him feel comfortable, and also to get him to perform all his best tricks.  It was very exciting, but now my body and my house are covered in gray hairs.  Worth it!


Yesterday Theo and I gave Daddy some alone time, and decided to go on a walk even though it was a bit chilly and suuuuuuper humid.  


Ever since we moved to Ithaca, I wanted to go on this bridge that crosses a street we drive almost every day.  By serendipity, we found the path that leads across it! Theo liked watching the cars zoom underneath us.


Right next to the street, and also passing under the bridge, are these sweet little waterfalls.  Ithaca is a beautiful place. 

I don't know how far this recreation path goes.  We eventually had to just turn around and go home.  But I'm excited to walk farther down some day.

1 comment:

teridmama said...

Very pretty place! Theo is so cute...and you can tell he enjoyed the doggie! Why did Corbin need alone time? :0)