Tuesday, June 04, 2013

My Son is Really Cute


As promised, here is a selection of pictures from Friday's Futurelics performance.

What a stud!!

You will be able to tell who I think is cuter by the ratio of Corbin to Theo pictures.


I'm so glad Todd captured these fun moments so beautifully.






These pictures help me realize that I have a little boy, not a baby.



It was a bajillion degrees that day.  I could tell it was truly hot, because Theo drank water every time I offered it to him.  Usually I get the brush-off.


Biggest Futurelics fan ever!




Juan, Josh, and Corbin rocking out!



Leon makin' some noise on the drums (in a good way).


Reuniting with our old friend Kydo.


Spot the difference

 Spot the difference




 Spot the difference

 The only picture of me from the front, and I'm making a weird face.  Such is life.

Man, what a stud muffin!


We sure love the nice doggies.  Notice my arm around Theo, not to reassure him because he's scared, but to hold him back from crushing the dog with his loving embrace. 

We had a great time.  And I'm pretty much in love with my cute cute son.

No comments: