Thursday, September 13, 2012

{insert clever title here}

Ready for a work out!  Or to eat some dry wall.
Now that Theo has top and bottom teeth, he likes to hiss.

He's also a tongue clicking fiend.

I just finished the Night Circus, and I loved it, although it left me feeling rather melancholy.  I highly recommend it, if you're into mysterious magical circuses and awesome characters. I listened to the book, and this copy was read by Jim Dale.  He also read for the Harry Potter series, which I listened to a couple years ago.  It was like having an old friend back.  And now my inner-monologue is in his voice.  I like it. 

I got to go to Mommy group yesterday, and L. and A. came with.  It was at Eastern Heights park, the one up the street.  There were tons of ladies and cute kids there, so it was quite the party.
Some of the cutest mommies and babies I know!

I'm starting to feel a level of familiarity with Ithaca now, even though it's only been a month and a half, and we still have lots to explore.  I think this Sunday we'll go on a walk down by the winery at the bottom of our hill. What better sabbath day activity?  But really, the grounds are beautiful, even more so than the rest of Ithaca, which is saying something.

Corbin stayed late on campus today, so Theo and I met him for dinner.  We ate outside on the lawn in front of the building he was in, then Theo and I walked around for a few minutes, trying to familiarize ourselves with the different buildings and pathways.  It is so different from BYU, and very historic-feeling.  There's so much green around, and it's beautiful!
What a little lady sitting criss-cross-apple-sauce

Also, I can't say how thankful I am to have L. and A. right upstairs.  If it weren't for them, I might not have much hope for sanity.  When we first found out that a young family would be living above us, I started daydreaming that we would become best friends.  I couldn't have dreamed that it would be this great, and I am soooo glad!

1 comment:

Ehales said...

So glad you liked Night Circus and we loved yiu guys at playgroup! Cheers to more playmates.