Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Water Front and Cinnamon Rolls

 On Monday, L. A. Theo and I went to Cayuga Lake and walked a trail lining it.  I can't believe I live in a place as beautiful as this (and of course I didn't take a picture of the surroundings... sorry).  Along the trail there are little fitness stations, like chin up bars, balance beams, sit-up benches, and there are little signs describing how to use them.  It's such a cool idea.
 We stopped at a park along the way.  A. was hanging out inside one of those little tunnels, and Theo was looking in on her.  Too cute!  There were lots of cool things at this park, and I'm jealous of kids these days who have such neat parks.
Last night, we got together for girl's night at M.'s house and made deliiiiiiiiiicious cinnamon rolls.  I know girl's night was created to get away from the kids for a while, but we couldn't help talking about our cute babies. We stayed out far longer than I intended. Corbin was actually in bed when I got home. 

I'm grateful for fun friends like L. and M. to play with.

No comments: