Saturday, September 08, 2012

Our first Ithaca Date

 Last night Corbin and I got to go out sans baby and party it up Ithaca style.  Apparently all summer there has been an outdoor concert series in the downtown area, and last night was the last one.  I'm glad we caught the Jeff Love band, because they were awesome.  In the picture above, you can see the pavillion, and a big open space in front for people to dance.  And let me tell you, they danced!

 

Corbin and I got our groove on too, but thankfully there's no video of that. 

Afterwards we walked around the downtown area a little.  When we saw Collegetown Bagles, I mentioned our little inside joke and said, "We should eat there sometime."  That's what Corbin would say every time we'd drive by.  But this time he said, "How about now?"


So we went, and it was fabulous!  He got chocolate ice cream with brownies, and I got a chocolate covered cheese cake bar (I can't even believe how delicious it was).  

Dancing, good music, good food, and my wonderful husband.  What more could I ask for?

Shout out to the Gullys for watching Theo!

No comments: