Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Apple Festival

In between the sessions of Conference, we were very busy doing fun things! 

 We went to the mall to grab something from Best Buy.  On the way out, we visited the pet store, and saw the most active, and silly chinchilla.  The shop girl gave us some seeds to feed him.  Theo wasn't too into it, but I had a fantastic time!



This is just a bonus picture.  Theo and I were dancing, then he walked over, grabbed my face, and kissed me. What a sweet heart.


On Saturday morning, we went to the Ithaca Apple Festival. 


We got some delicious treats, and saw lots of fun booths. We did some fancy dancing to banjo music.


This is for Carlie.  There were fun masks, and I wish I could have taken pictures of all of them!


This goat scratched his back with his horn.  Theo also informed me that he says Maaaaaa!


In waiting for the bus, we had lots of fun playing in this little cage. 


He was so exhausted when we got home, but wouldn't part with his balloon.  He slept through the first whole session, which alone made the trip worth it.

Other things we did over the weekend: I ran a glow in the dark 5k, we went to a branch brunch, we went to a birthday party, and we had people over for almost every session. Full, and fulfilling, weekend!

No comments: