Friday, October 11, 2013

Painting, Babysitting, and Autumn

 What do you do when you need to get down a steep hill? Get down on your belly and skooch!

 Theo had his first finger painting extravaganza! Honestly, I think I liked it better than he did, but the pictures were worth it.
 We needed a few extra Halloween decorations, so I enlisted Theo to help.
 
 As you can see, quite a masterful job.

Then I wanted some sweet baby hands, but that was just for myself.


  Theo and I got to go babysit the cute Hardie girls.  Eventually, the phone came out to take selfies. I just can't resist sharing!
 As a post-dinner time activity, Theo and I went to the park.  We certainly love the upstate New York fall.
 By the way, I had my first "voice lesson" yesterday.  The director of the Taffetas is also a voice instructor, so she agreed to have a private get together with me and work on proper breathing.  I've learned the techniques many years ago during drama camps and musical rehearsals, but this lesson was great.  Now I just need to practice and make it second nature before we get hard core into choreography.

1 comment:

teridmama said...

Fun pictures of your adorable boy!! Beautiful pics of the trees! Glad you enjoyed the voice lesson!!!