Saturday, January 19, 2008

horray for film class!

I went with Jaren to see a movie for his film class again this morning. This one was a silent film called Sunrise, and I really enjoyed it. Jaren and I had fun whispering jokes to each other the whole time. It's not like there was any dialogue we were missing. It was a veeeery dramatic film, but it had a happy ending. Well, maybe not as dramatic as mellow dramatic, but it was still good. When Jaren and I walked into the auditorium, it was raging hot, and I thought it felt so good, but I guess I was the only one. When we sat down, there was a couple sitting behind us, and all of a sudden the guy says, "Jaren?" The they talk about how they didn't know they were in the same class, and how it was pretty awesome. Then he asked a question, and it took me a few seconds to process that it was in Tagalog. Then Jaren answers back in Tagalog, and my name was the last word. So I turned around and said hi. Kind of funny.

1 comment:

Shyla said...

I didn't know Jaren knew Tagalog, he and Russell could talk and talk!