Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

Shyla tagged me in this game that I think sounds pretty fun! Here's how it goes down.

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was 9 years old, in 4th grade at McKinley Elementary learning how to count in Japanese
5 things on my to-do list today: 1) Work on my mountain of homework 2) Call an elementary school to get an ESL student 3) go to sign language class 4) Find my classmate on Facebook 5) and finally... eat something delicious!
5 Snacks I enjoy: 1) Sushi (does that count as a snack?) 2) mini crunch bars 3) cupcakes 4) Oreo cheese cake 5) frozen hot chocolate
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: I would pay off all the debts of everyone I know, travel the world giving away money every step of the way, then settle down someplace and save the rest for my future, and my children, and my children's children, and my children's children's children. Then set up some kind of awesome foundation for cleft lip children. I would also prolly eat a lot of stuff on the previous list.
3 of my bad habits: 1) I stay up too late too often 2) I try and lead accidentally in Social Dance 3) I make some of my roommates feel uncomfortable with my lack of apparel
5 places I have lived: 1) Redlands, CA 2) Provo, UT 3) Umm... never mind. That's it
5 jobs that I have had: 1) Cleaning the Bishops' house 2) babysitting 3) TCBY 4) SAS custodial
5 Things people don't know about me: 1) I haven't played good ping pong in exactly a month today 2) I modeled for Juliet in my bathing suit 3) I make a mean fried egg 4) Someday I'm going to run the LA marathon 5) I secretly wish my boyfriend would do something with me on my half birthday.

Now I'm going to tag Mommy, Holly, and Shelley. I would tag Roxy, but she hasn't blogged in forever. So hop to it guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol! Cute post :) Hey, Shelley mentioned I need to send you an invite to our family blog--I'd love to--just need your email. You can send it to pancakesandpinesol @ gmail . com (spaces removed) Have a fun weekend :)