Thursday, January 03, 2008

Some odd adventures

Here are some random things that have happened in the last few days that I think are pretty funny:
We were at Superstar video, and we were just browsing, when I hear a little gasp from Mom. She holds up the movie to me that she was looking at, and I say a little sigh/gasp. Then I take the movie and show it to Carlie, who lets out a little ooohh... and then to Kellie who says a little gasp too. What was the commotion all about? There were three people on the cover, and one of them happened to be Hugh Jackman. I don't remember what the movie was, but I liked all of our reactions.
We all went to David's Bridal, and I was engaged to Jaren for about an hour. We made an appointment to come back on Friday so I could try on some gowns, and my two brides maids could try on some dresses. The lady asked me for my phone number, and without even thinking, the number 792-7631 jumped out. Afterwards, I was a little baffled, and it was funny... believe me...
Carlie and Kellie and I were playing Nintendo last night, and I can't remember how we got on this subject, but Carlie started telling me this story of how I've scarred her for life. Apparently when we were little, we walked to school past Betty's house, and I told her that if she stepped on those huge cracks, that alligators would come out and eat her. Then when we got to school, she told her whole kindergarten class, and none of them would step on cracks. To this very day, Carlie will not step on a crack, and it's not for the sake of her mother's back. So after Carlie was done telling me this, Kellie jumps in and starts arguing that I had told her that it was alligator eggs, not alligators, and that she remembers thinking it was really funny that I told her that. Like Carlie would believe it, and not Kellie. I don't remember any of this, but it sure made me laugh last night.

1 comment:

Zotz said...

Why didn't anybody stop me...what a question.