Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I got a letter from Kirk today, and it was pretty hard to read, because it was very beautiful cursive. It was so fun, though, and I can't wait to hear from him again. Unfortunately, I also got back the letters I sent to Charlie and Talmage. I guess there are special things I have to do for pouch letters, and I didn't do them. What a waste of my stamps!
Here is a little funny story from my dance class. For the boys, it is proper form to put their hand right under the girls arm pit and covering the shoulder blade. Well, yesterday I wore my shirt with the little hood on it, and there was a boy who felt the need to go under the hood. But as he was burrowing under it, he kept ramming his hand into my bra strap. I don't know if he noticed, but it sure made me feel weird.

1 comment:

Shyla said...

You've been tagged! Go to my blog for instructions.