Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I got my first response back from the round of missionary letters I sent out. It was from Kirk Hepburn, and it was just a little blip from a mass email that he sends to his dad, and his dad sends to us. When I wrote his letter, I guess I was feeling a little silly, so I dear Johned him. Then I told him that people thought he and I were dating during the summer, and it was just too funny! Here is what he said:

Julie, I understand that things change, especially feelings. Just be sure that he's worthy of you. [snicker] Thanks for you letter!

He's such a nice boy, and I can't wait to write him again.

Also, my PE teacher was gone today, so we had to join the basketball class. Worst two hours ever. But the beautifully crystallizing snow is kinda fun!

No comments: