Sunday, January 06, 2008

So, I think I have a boyfriend, but I'm not sure. Last night after the fun adventures at Holly and Caleb's house, he walked me to my apartment, but came in and finished a movie with the thousands of people that were there instead of going home and preparing his lesson for today. After the movie was over, I walked him home, and we stood on his poarch for a while talking. After a while he asked some off-hand question about some plants that are taking over his house. Then he said, "I just thought I'd ask, because that's what boyfriends and girlfriends do." Then we just looked at each other and smiled a lot, then started talking about something else. So I guess we're finally official... I guess. It's pretty exciting. And he had a very good Sunday school lesson today.

No comments: